TIPS TO PREPARE FOR YOUR ONLINE CLASS
We recommend you to follow these tips before joining an online class for the best experience.
- Find a quiet place with good lighting.
- Make sure the battery level of your device is enough to last for the duration of the session or connect it to power.
- If you are new to using ZOOM, we suggest that you familiarise yourself with the ZOOM Meeting interface and test your audio and video. You can do this any time you like by joining ZOOM's always available Test Meeting.
- Where possible, always use a quality headshet with microphone for your ZOOM sessions, as this minimises audio issues.
- If you cannot use the ZOOM app, we recommend the use of Chrome as your web browser.
- Use the most reliable internet connection you have access to.
- If possible, sit nearer your router if using WiFi to improve the connection.
- Remember to mute yourself when not actively speaking, and turn off your video if you need to step away or move locations.